Monday, August 12, 2013

LeBron Won't Run For President

According to a USA TODAY Sports source, LeBron James has chosen not to run for President or First Vice President of the National Basketball Players Association.

The anonymous source close to the situation reports that James feels he will not have the time required to fulfill the duties of either of the two positions. He also has decided against filling executive or committee positions for the same reasons. James reportedly told fellow teammate and secretary-treasurer of the NBPA James Jones of his decision on Monday via phone.

Still, James told NBPA leadership to keep him informed of union issues and that he still plans to be the voice of change that the union needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!