Tuesday, August 13, 2013

James Harden and Steph Curry Have Teamed Up

You read it right. James Harden and Steph Curry have joined forces...for a commercial. The two franchise players did a Foot Locker commercial together that hit the internet on Tuesday morning.

The commercial features Harden's hidden musical talent, using the word "talent" loosely. Check it out below along with a tweet from Harden as he jokes in light of the resounding Twitter response Kendrick Lamar has received throughout the day.






2 comments:

  1. LOL. Well, that was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I enjoyed it too! He might have a career as an artist if $16 million a year doesn't work out for him.

      Delete

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!