Saturday, June 1, 2013

Celebrity Sightings

While in Puerto Rico on vacation this past Memorial Day weekend I ran into a few athletes. I won't let my encounter influence or shape the opinion you may have of these men so I won't go into detail of each experience.
 Darrelle Revis, cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and I at Club Brava (05/25/2013). He seemed to be a very nice man and really kind to his fans. Good luck on your season and recovery Mr. Revis

James Harden, guard from the Houston Rockets, at Isla Verde Beach (05/25/2013) with his friends.

Harden and friends after leaving Club Brava (05/25/2013)



 I apologize for the blurriness of the James Harden photos but I could not get close enough to him to take a clear picture. It appeared, though not confirmed, that Revis may have been staying at the Conrad San Juan Condado Hotel Plaza (per fan testimony). Harden appeared to be staying in a villa right behind Isla Verde Beach. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!