Thursday, June 20, 2013

As Soon As I Know, You'll Know

Happy Game Day NBA fans! I know I haven't been posting as consistently as I once was so for all of you that get updates and insight from The Rundown I apologize. I have however come up with a new method to get you all the latest and hottest topics in sports.

Introducing The Rundown to Instagram! This account is the same as our Twitter handle @RealRundown. This is a great way for you all to get constant breaking and developing sports news from day to day. Feel free to comment and share your views on each story. Be sure to look out for The Rundown expanding even more soon all in an effort to bring you more sports updates as quickly as possible. As soon as I  know, you'll know!

GO FOLLOW NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!