Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Message to You!

  I won't even talk about last night's game. Congratulations to the Louisville Cardinals for becoming the 2013 NCAA Tournament Champions! GREAT game by the Wolverines though. I really just wanted to take this time out to say thank you to ALL my readers and supporters. It really means a lot to me that you continue to read and give feedback. I won't forget you all that really show lots of love once I make it to where I want to be. Thanks to you all The Rundown has reached 2,100 overall pageviews and I haven't even reached the two-month mark yet!
  This morning I am excited to announce that I am officially a featured writer! Check out my article on the homepage of NFLFemale.com entitled: What Have You Done For Me Lately. If my schedule permits, I will be a regular writer for NFLFemale. I am extremely proud and humbled by the opportunity to be spreading to different platforms. I would appreciate you all's support and feedback on this article. Anything helps. Tweet, e-mail, Facebook me or comment below (or even better on the article on the website). Thank you all again so much and have a great Tuesday!

Direct Link to the Article: What Have You Done For Me Lately

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!