Friday, April 19, 2013

Check it Out!

Happy Friday lovely readers! A few quick updates & acknowledgments:

  1. Thank you all so much for your continued support! My featured article on NFLFemale.com got the most hits this week! I appreciate you all so much. If you haven't read it yet the link is below. Keep a look out for more of my blog posts and articles on different sites in addition to The Rundown coming soon!


  2. Today at about 12:20 pm I will be doing a NBA Playoffs Special segment on a radio show called Knights on the RaD.A.R. We will be discussing match ups and predictions. There are two ways to listen in:
  • Go to Knightcast.org and click "Listen Now" in the top right corner OR
  • Download the "Tune In Radio" app to your phone and search Knightcast and listen in that way
The show is from 12-1 pm so feel free to listen to the entire broadcast. I won't be there until about 12:20 but the guys put on a good show and discuss great topics. They actually invited me back on their show just for this special so I am very excited! 

     3. The NBA Playoffs finally begin tomorrow afternoon! I will be posting a complete bracket of match ups, my predictions on a few key series, and a complete schedule of the 1st round games later on today. Are you ready for Amazing To Happen?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!