Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can Jacoby Jones bring another trophy to Baltimore?

 On Sunday night the announcement was made that Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones would be participating in this season of Dancing With The Stars. The rest of the cast members were revealed today and include names like Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman, boxer Victor Ortiz, Olympic  ice skater Dorothy Hamill, and comedians D.L Hughley and Andy Dick. This should be very entertaining!
  If Jones were to win this season, he would be the 4th NFL player to be crowned a Dancing With The Stars champion among a list of names such as former Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, former Cowboys and Cardinals running back Emmitt Smith, and newly retired former Green Bay Packer wide receiver Donald Driver. Athletes in general have been pretty competitive in this series accounting for 6 of the 15 total season winners. Can Jones bring in another accolade in 2013 as a World Champion Baltimore Raven? We will certainly be watching.




 Sources: Washington Post

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how I feel about all these big football player prancing around dancing. Most of them look super awkward. Some of them have some moves but overall.. NO. Wasn't Dion Sanders on this show before? I can see Shaq or Chuck participating in this foolery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hear where your coming from. But I think for the fans it's pretty well accepted because they get to see the players in a more sensitive and vulnerable position rather than the "tough guy" persona they carry on the field. Deion wasn't ever on the show but I believe fans wanted him to be.

      Delete

Please leave me any feedback you'd like. I'm open to constructive criticism, your opinions on the style of the post, what kinds of posts you want to see, anything you want me to give my opinion on and I'm definitely open for debates!